MJC designs, builds, and/or modifies HVAC units and systems for Trane, Carrier, York, McQuay and many others to fit custom needs or applications, such as custom coils. MJC also provides complete rental units for Trane, Carrier, Munters, ECSI, Mead Westvaco etc., for field mobile applications.
Hot Water / Steam Coils
Where use of building steam or hot water is required for heating
- Air handling units
- Packaged units
- Drain pan
- Piping insulation
- Steam specialties (traps, etc.)
- Shutoff valves, vents, etc.
- Valve wired back to the unit controls and operates from the unit’s standard control system
- Coils are custom selected for performance required
- Coil set in heating section or downstream of cooling coil
- Coil supply and return piped into heat vestibule
- Two position (on/off) hot water control valve or 2-way steam valve wired into unit controls
- Modulating valve in lieu of two-position valve; includes: valve and actuator, and proportional temperature controller wired into unit controls