At MJC, it is our goal to create the perfect commercial HVAC system that meets the needs of those who reach out to us. Our years of experience, knowledge and a willingness to try something unique mean that we can take a basic HVAC system and reconfigure it to function in a way that works better than ever. Consequently, we have been a part of the upgrade process for numerous businesses.
Recently, an area firehouse reached out to us about making changes to their heating and air unit. Their current system was a 5 Ton Trane Split System, and while this is a great HVAC system, it was still not what they needed to meet their specifications. Because of our knowledge of heating and air units, the MJC team was able to redesign the Trane system and make their standard factory split system a fully custom design, complete with energy recovery capabilities, which can compete with an Aaon 100% OA Unit!
Offerings Provided by MJC:
1. Energy Recovery Unit Built onto the AHU. Specific duct connections required for Top RA and Bottom OA
2. ERV & AHU built onto a common base frame
3. MJC provided VFD on the Factory Supply Fan
4. Hot Gas Reheat to meet LAT
5. MJC Added 50MBH Heater / Heat section on top of the AHU for top supply
6. APR Rawal Valve installed on the Trane CU for capacity control
7. Entire ERV & AHU wired for single pt power.
Setting MJC apart from other commercial HVAC manufacturers is that we offer elements and system redesigns specific to you. This customization can be done through a variety of approaches. One such offering is the MJC ePlate heat exchanger which has features such as no moving parts, a compact and lightweight design, outstanding corrosion resistant and being compatible with high temperature applications, and plate and frame heat exchangers. These features mean that our systems are the best energy recovery solution available.
However, the ePlate is not our only energy recovery approach to customizing a commercial HVAC system. Other choices include the following:
· Energy Recovery Wheels that uses air-to-air recovery technology
· MJC Enthalpy Plate energy exchanger that combines the latest in energy recovery technology with a polymer desiccant
· Sensible Plate Energy Recovery system that offers features such as no moving parts, little to no maintenance costs, separate air streams and a lightweight, compact design.
With so many options for designing a heating and air system that suits the needs of a business, it is no wonder that so many companies have asked us for help!
If you are in need of a redesign of your commercial HVAC unit, then the MJC team is perfect for the job. We understand the importance of having a system that meets your locations needs and specifications and can design a custom system that works for you. Don’t be unsatisfied with an HVAC design that doesn’t meet your needs. Give the MJC team a call today.