By definition convergence is the merging of thoughts and ideas to create a stronger idea, product, or service. This is no less true in the world of HVAC. It is with in mind, that the MJC team worked towards creating a more efficient HVAC system.
We are please to announce success. Recently, MJC released the game-changing CONVERGENCE VRFmz system, the first ever VRF Package Multizone. The Convergence merges the design, form, and function with the variable refrigerant flow gamf.net technology so that a more efficient unit can be installed – regardless of whether your business uses a roof or pad mounted package unit. The CONVERGENCE system offers advantages, some of which include the following:
What Makes the CONVERGENCE VRFmz System So Special?
CONVERGENCE VRFmz is not just another HVAC unit. It has been specially designed to be the best in rooftop systems so that you can always be comfortable. In order to do this, we have made an assortment of modifications to the standard HVAC system. Some of these changes and updates include –
- Capacities to 64 tons
- VRF Heat recovery system
- Mode control or Branch selector kit for simultaneous heating and cooing
- SWSI Plenum supply blower
- Premium efficient motors
- Variable speed blowers
- Independent zone evaporator coils
- Full Economizer with low leakage
- Modulating dampers
- Double wall casing and doors
- Hinged access doors to blower and filter sections as well as other areas requiring routine maintenance
- 2” MERV 8 filters in side loading filter rack
- Electronic expansion valves
- Formed galvanized base frame
- Galvanized casing painted to match customer requirements.
- Individual zone dampers for VAV function, balancing, and zone isolation
Benefits of the CONVERGENCE VRFmz:
- A first of its kind Patent Pending VRF solution in packaged multi-zone form.
- Takes advantage of VRF heat recovery system to provide simultaneous heating and cooling to multiple zones.
- Designed for new construction and retrofit/direct replacement markets.
- Solves the nagging issue of meeting ASHRAE STD 15 with VRF systems by keeping the refrigerant line sets out of the occupied spaces and ceilings
- Solves the issue of providing ventilation air with VRF systems by configuring the VRF system as a classic package unit with optional full economizer and energy recovery wheel options
- Provides higher efficiencies far surpassing traditional package multi-zone solutions and excels during part load conditions, a place where multi-zone equipment operates 40-80% of the time.
- VRF technology can reduce the energy consumption by as much as 40% a year compared to traditional DX systems.
- Each zone is equipped with its own coil capable of providing cooling or heating completely independent of all other zones regardless of ambient temperature thanks to the Control units that make up the core of VRF technology
The CONVERGENCE system not only meets today’s HVAC requirements, but goes above and beyond them. It is the ideal approach to keeping a consistent temperature in your building all year around. If you have any questions about how the CONVERGENCE system can benefit you, or what it is involved in the installation, don’t hesitate to contact the MJC team. We are here to help you stay comfortable.